off-topic: Just how the heck does one use gnome/gnopernicus

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Tue Jul 11 22:01:57 EDT 2006

I remember listening to that series on acbradio, and gnopernicus never
worked as well for me as it did in that series.  Even trying it with
the latest version as recently as a year or so ago.  So I guess your
milage varies.
On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 06:44:57PM -0700, Gregory Nowak
wrote:

If the future navigation system [for interactive networked services on
the NII] looks like something from Microsoft, it will never work.
	-- Chairman of Walt Disney Television & Telecommunications