Finally installed Wine but there are problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Jul 10 09:37:16 EDT 2006

I ran dos under bochs once to see if I could use an old dos image util
to write some xenix disk images to floppy, to later install under
bochs using the curses display.  Other then the fact that the image
program had troulble writing to the floppy (understandable), bochs was
so slow that when I would push enter at the dos prompt, it'd take
around 5 seconds or more to give me another prompt.  I have never seen
dos run that slow, even on old 386 machines.
On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at
08:20:40PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:

We are MicroSoft.  You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.
	-- Attributed to B.G., Gill Bates