Finally installed Wine but there are problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon Jul 10 09:34:22 EDT 2006

If all the hardware the virtual machine emulates is supported by
windows without installing aditional drivers (it usually is) then once
the unattended install finishes you can install your screenreader and
have it run normally.  The only problem I've ran into (this was on
vmware running windows xp under windows 2000) was that jaws
authorization disks won't install.  probably a problem with the way
vmware emulates/gives access to the floppy drive.
On
Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 08:08:21PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:

Audience: What will become of Linux when the Hurd is ready?
Eric Youngdale: Err... is Richard Stallman here?
	-- From the Linux conference in spring '95, Berlin