Finally installed Wine but there are problems

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Jul 9 22:31:27 EDT 2006

Qemu is a lot more responsive then bochs.  The few times I've tried to
run anything under bochs (tried the dos and linux images from the
website) It was too slow to even think about using, and that was on a
1ghz p3.  Qemu seems to be at least useable.
On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at
06:57:09PM -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:

..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar.  Believe me.  I
speak from experience.
	-- Matt Welsh