Finally installed Wine but there are problems

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Sun Jul 9 18:02:02 EDT 2006

Hello,
Yes, it is set to emulate Win2000. I read in the user documentation that the config file was disabled, instead they use the win registry from what they call it.
One thing I also did was copying the entire c:\wineyes folder from my Windows partition into my Linux system.
After that I tried running
wine wineyes.exe but it didn't work either.
Will try setting it to Win95/98 but with some help then.
The other none free alternative is Vmware Workstation where you install Windows onto a virtual machine, but programs might become slow so I am not considering that. Also don't think it is accessible either.
All the best,
Christian