mencoder again

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sat Jul 1 13:00:55 EDT 2006

Hi All,
Anyone gotten mplayer/mencoder to decode realaudio? mplayer seems to
play it fine, but when I try to reencode some realaudio into mp3 It says
that a video stream is mandatory and dies.  Is there a way around this?

--
By the way, I can hardly feel sorry for you... All last night I had to listen
to her tears, so great they were redirected to a stream.  What?  Of _course_