debian tasksel revisited

Keith Barrett keith at barrettpianos.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 13:02:22 EST 2006

Hi Lorenzo

Many thanks, that fixed it.

Do you have any idea of what gets installed when the desktop computer
option is selected in tasksel?

I do not think there is a browser and the man and info pages are not
very comprehensive.

Also, any hints for getting mail working I gues I need to get
fetchmail from somewhere as I cannot find it on the system?

Thanks