braille'n speak and linux information request:

charleseblack charleseblack at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 23:44:09 EST 2006

I am wondering whether some would be willing to help me with the speakup project.  I purchased a cournel with speakup already installed.  I am using a braille'n speak but still cannot get it to work.  1.  What are the settings I should set on the braille'n speaks status menu before I put it in speech box mode?  2.  Is there anything I would need to setup within Fedora?  Any help or direction would be appreciated!

Charles E. Black