Twinkle phone program

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sat Jan 28 15:56:10 EST 2006

Hi guys.
Am running Gentoo on the machine I'd like to install this program on and I'm
wondering if there's any way I can install only the console version with out
having to get qt and whatever libraries it wants.
Tried to download the source for the program and compile it that way but I
didn't see any options for disabling the qt interface. I did see an option
for disabling kde though.

Thanks,
Tom