ot--looking for work/web space

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:49:02 EST 2006

Hay list,
I had a friend who was hosting my website for quite some time.
Well, this guy just decided he didn't want a website any more, and decided
to quit paying, and not say anything to anyone I am assuming, because I
didn't get any type of email.
I have a question.
I had about 50 megs of storage. I was using this place as sort of a place to
publish my programs to. I just went to upload a new program I just got done
with writing, and the website was gone... Is there someone that is looking
for a web admin? In return, I could use some space, or someone that knows of
a free host? If I had to, I could spawn off of two hosts, and do one for web
pages, and one for executables, and just get the executables off the other
host (as those are the larger part of the website)
Thanks,

Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]