help with server?

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Mon Jan 23 19:31:14 EST 2006

Is there a firewall involved somewhere?  Are there any IP address
changes which need to be made anywhere?  What type of connection does
the system have to the outside world (dialup, NAT, T3, satellite, 2
cups and a string + audio, or something else)?  What type of server
(ftp, web, streaming audio, streaming video, dinner with pie and
coffee, or something else)?  A few more details will help us help you
a little better...unless something I have mentioned here helps you
track the problem down.

Let us know more so we can help you more, and have a _great_ day.