debian testing problem

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Jan 23 18:19:19 EST 2006

Greg,

I subscribe to the debian-user mailing list, which is an extremely
active list. Too much traffic for mere mortals most of the time. But
occasionally some really good information surfaces there. Often someone
just answers a question by giving a link to a wiki or other brief
tutorial on the subject, and as I recall, I gleaned this stuff from such
a posting some time ago. The signing of archives was first introduced on
unstable and is migrating downward (upward?) to testing and probably
eventually stable.

Chuck

But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh