doubletalk lite issue fc 3

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jan 19 19:24:52 EST 2006

Yes, but there's a far more convenient way. Create an initrd that
contains your Speakup module. Instructions are in the Installation
HOWTO.

Also follow the instructions to place a Ctrl-G char in your grub.conf.

You shouldn't be asking this here. It looks pretty much like you're not
paying attention to the document that describes all of this. I am not
pleased about that. You're asking me to the job again, a second time,
just for you. Not fair.