Planned outage starts tomorrow

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Wed Jan 18 15:45:48 EST 2006

Thanks, Steve.

I don't expect a lot of problems. I have another 40 GB disk in the box
and do a fairly complete backup once a day using rsync, so critical
stuff will be there. But I intend to adopt a different set of decisions
about partitioning, and install a new system on it, so there will be
lots of opportunity for obsessing and tinkering.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (83% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh