Upgrading Slackware

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Tue Jan 17 13:19:25 EST 2006

I'm not sure why you want to use an ISO image for just an upgrade.  I
was able to do it by downloading the distribution directories and
following the directions in the 'UPGRADE.TXT' file which I found
there.  However, either way, you probably should use a mirror site for
Slackware--the file transfers will be far faster.  My favorite site is
at carroll.cac.psu.edu .  They have anonymous ftp and rsync at that
site, and allow downloads for a variety of Linux distributions--among
other things.

HTH, and have a _great_ day.