file permission problem

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun Jan 15 19:16:01 EST 2006

Here is a snapshot of what happens when I try accessing that file:

hhs48:/var/log/tiger# ls check_rootkit.out.8
ls: check_rootkit.out.8: Permission denied
hhs48:/var/log/tiger# lsattr check_rootkit.out.8
lsattr: Permission denied while trying to stat check_rootkit.out.8
hhs48:/var/log/tiger# rm -f check_rootkit.out.8
rm: cannot remove `check_rootkit.out.8': Permission denied

I guess I'll just keep an eye on it for a while, unless someone thinks
it should raise some alarm bells or something.

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh