help with install of debian and speakup!?

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Sun Jan 15 18:36:20 EST 2006

Ty,

Here is a copy of my own sources.list, which I have modified so it works
for sarge instead of what I am using.

Notice that the first line is commented out with a hash mark, but the
others are not.

This should get you started. If you had done a net install instead of a
CD install it would have been done for you by the installer.

----------

#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge non-free contrib main

deb ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ sarge non-free contrib main
deb-src ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ sarge non-free contrib main

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main
deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main

deb http://people.debian.org/~shane/speakup/kernel ./

Hope that helps.

Chuck

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)
But you can still get downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh