help with install of debian and speakup!?

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Sun Jan 15 12:43:13 EST 2006

Hay list,
I am trying to install speakup over an old copy of windows 98. I put in the
boot disk, and booted to it. I did format c: /u, and things went good. now,
when I take the disk out, I get diskett error, and I hit escape to continu,
and it asks for a system disk, and won't do a thing until I have a system
disk. It looks as if windows 98 isn't totally gone. Is there a way to get
rid of this? I tried to find where in my bios that it was that you would set
the drie boot order, dac I think it was, and... still no luck there either.
Thanks,

Silly question, and you're probably going to hate me for this, but have you
read the installation guide?

HTH,