help with install of debian and speakup!?

Tom Moore tom at tomstroubleshooting.com
Sat Jan 14 23:50:17 EST 2006

The problem he had was the image he downloaded wasn't burned to the cd
properly so we still don't know yet if there's a problem with his bios or
not.
I suspect that once the image is burned properly things will work as
expected.
Also he'll probably want to do a bit of reading of the install manual so
that he'll know what to expect, or he can take it the way I did it nad
install a few times til you get things the way you like.
>From what I can tell he is a young man and even though he is having problems
early in the game I feel he will probably have something to offer the
community in some way down the road.

Tom