help with install of debian and speakup!?

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Sat Jan 14 19:40:27 EST 2006

I run debian on a pentiium 66 mhz with 32ram. it is a great distro
and very simple to install, I installed it over ftp and its simple.
it again, as I stress, if you don't truely understand the technical
aspect of it, takes allot of reading. for example, I'm having a hell
of a time installing fedora, but i read, and read and read and keep
trouble shoting. I just don't think ty understands how boot up works
in general, hint, why he doesn't understand why he is getting an
error msg ffrom the bios advising him that there is no os to boot on
his hdd and he should either boot up off a cd, floppy or some other
bootable device.