help with install of debian and speakup!?

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:10:46 EST 2006

Hay list,
I am trying to install speakup over an old copy of windows 98. I put in the boot disk, and booted to it. I did format c: /u, and things went good. now, when I take the disk out, I get diskett error, and I hit escape to continu, and it asks for a system disk, and won't do a thing until I have a system disk. It looks as if windows 98 isn't totally gone. Is there a way to get rid of this? I tried to find where in my bios that it was that you would set the drie boot order, dac I think it was, and... still no luck there either.
Thanks,