ssh and editor?

Chris Nestrud ccn at panix.com
Fri Jan 13 13:17:34 EST 2006

PuTTY does not properly track the cursor. It consistently indicates it
as being one character to the right of where it should be.

The cwRsync package includes rsync and ssh from cygwin, along with
necessary DLLs.

http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=6&MMN_position=23:23

Chris