fedoracore four, ready to install!

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Thu Jan 12 10:09:17 EST 2006

Hello list:
I finally got my doubletalk lt back from rc systems and am ready to
go. is there need for all four modified speakup disks? or can I just
use the first one and then use the four original fedora disk to install?
also, if I do need to download the modified disks, what is that
address to thhe mirror that was setup a while ago, that was
signicately faster then the current server?
BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech at blindtechs.net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!