ssh and editor?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jan 11 23:31:55 EST 2006

I didn't think that was being supported anymore; let alone being
available.  If it is alive again, I would be interested in hearing about
it.  I used to really like that editor.  In Windows, I've been relying
heavily on NoteTab Pro, an excellent shareware editor.  It ain't free
but real good none the less.