ssh and editor?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:48:38 EST 2006

Hay,
I am using putty,
Well, is there a way to make it work good with jaws 7?
Also, is there a good editor that works with jaws and putty? I am tired of
connecting to my ftp server every time I want to compile something,
downloading it, compiling it, opening it in notepad, fixing errors, saving,
reconnecting to ftp, redownloading, reconverting to unix format, and
recompiling. lol
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]