help with compilation?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:26:45 EST 2006

Hello,
I got it to work, sorta.
I have a question.
How do I edit my options.h file on windows? I think that there might have
been a problem with me uploading from windows to linux, but, I am not
totally sure.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]