ssh

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:05:41 EST 2006

OK, I have heard of things like freeshell.org and stuff, but, what is free
in this world? I figured they probably wanted something in return, "Give me
your credit card number." "user: enter your password:" password "Welcome to
" <company name> "Please enter your creditcard number to continue. You will
be billed $1.99 per cd command, $.99 per minute, and $5 per ftp command."
lol
Later,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]