ssh

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:01:39 EST 2006

KK, I was going for the extra comp, because this is the family comp, and,
they aren't to thrilled about another anything being added. lol, that was my
thinking in it. Then, I could hook it up to the net, and ssh into it from
the windows system.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]