ssh

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:14:15 EST 2006

Hay,
I don't know when I will be able to get that new computer, because of the
prices down here, the computer store wants to charge around $75 for a used
computer, and I don't know where else to look. I haven't had much luck with
yardsales, everything I get seems to be ruened beyond repairs. lol.
Does someone have a linux system that they wouldn't mind giving me ssh
access to? I am not asking for root, but something that will give me enough
access to enough stuff, (I don't care what) but just let me mess around a
bit, with pearl, or anything to let me learn the environment a bit, and get
to know linux?
I guess I should start there anyway.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]