help with linux and speakup?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:24:57 EST 2006

ok, I will just go to the comp store, and buy an old 98. Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]