help with linux and speakup?

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Wed Jan 4 15:53:27 EST 2006

irrrr..........
Do you mean speak up compiled into the kernel or an actual binary?
and dude!
The site has everything there for you. why come on a programming lit
and ask some silly questions that is off topic . especially after you
complained about some one not googling what they wanted to know cause
you tho0ught it was too allimentary.
what if myself and sina both think that your piddly widdly question
is simple and wack?
and btw, watch out on the speakup list, they'll chew you up and spit
you out and will still kick you offr the list because of your aditude.

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net
blindtech at blindtechs.net
website: http://blindtechs.net
Visit our website where we offer free email, shell accoiunts,
shoutcast radio service, online games and more!