help with linux and speakup?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 13:44:02 EST 2006

Tyler?

Weren't you just complaining about googling?

Go to speakup's home page, and read the very detailed speakup HowTo. Also,
there is a mailing list that you can join and ask questions, which I am a
member of, but I'll warn you ... They are nowhere near as friendly as this
list with respect to nonresearched questions ... Actually, in my opinion,
some of the members are more than a bit overboard on being too pretentious
and useless for their own good, but that's what I've observed from most unix
and linux online communities ...

The mailing list info is also on the home page.

Take care,
Sina