Jaws map accuracy

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Wed Jan 4 04:46:52 EST 2006

I am running Slackware 10.2 with kernel 2.4.31 with the default
speakup modifications.  I tried loading the Jaws keyboard map from the
Speakup site, and noticed that the synthesizer control keys did not
change (another key did change, so I am pretty sure the map did load).
However, these key definitions do not seem to exactly match the key
map described on the Jaws web site.  So, could someone who uses
Speakup on Linux and Jaws on that other OS tell me how close the real
Jaws key map and the loadable Linux Jaws key map actually are to each
other?

Thanks, and have a _great_ day!

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
COSEC (x) / SEC (x) = (COTAN (x) / TAN (x)) ^ 2