moving contents from one drive to another

Scott Howell s.howell at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 19:29:38 EST 2006

Thanks for the info all you good folks. Steve that does sound like
one hell of a trick, will have to look at taht as well as
partitionimage. I thik I have that around here, but surely have dd on
the box..grin. Well ay the machine will be for my son as I got my
wife and myself Macs so there ya go.

Scott