a quick and easy backup program?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:57:23 EST 2006

Hay list,
I am looking for something that will backup all packages that I have
installed.
Basically, what I want to do is install debian on a new system, and install
the programs needed to extract the backup, and then run that program, and
have an exact copy of the same debian system that I have on another
computer, so, make an image of my other debian system, and bring it to
another computer.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]