edbrowse

Dan Murphy danmint at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 09:57:21 EST 2006

Well I'm already quite impressed.
I'll have to re-learn lots of ed stuff, but way back when I was a
younger fellow, I worked on a Unix system.  My PC running dos was
connected through a serial port.  the PC ran Dos and I could never get
terminal emulations to work out, so full screen editors, Emacs ETC, were
a real hassle.  Ed was my buddy then, and this program will be great for
editing HTML among other things.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Charles Hallenbeck