edbrowse

Dan Murphy danmint at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 19:49:09 EST 2006

Hi Chuck.
Well I have the file and I unzipped it, but upon looking at the readme,
and not being a programmer, I'm confused about a couple of things.
I downloaded openssl0.98A and installed it because the author states
openssl is needed.
there is a lot of mention of libraries and such, and I just don't get some
of this stuff despite the fact that I've been dabbling off and on with
Linux for over 2 years.
Another question, when I run make should I be root, and is there a hard
and fast rule about that?
Thanks.