No subject

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Wed Feb 22 22:07:32 EST 2006

Hello,

Kirk, I tried your capitalisation adjustment suggestion and I still
got the very low pitch change upon moving to a capitalised
letter.  Again, the pitch cannot be controlled with the insert 3 and
4 keys either--it is as though it is locked to its setting.  Whenever
the pitch drops, I am forced to use the Braille Lite's speech
settings to set it back.

Anyone wish to take up the change of fixing this bug?  I am not much
of a C coder, so you wouldn't want me touching your code.  :P

Robby