Speak Freely and Other Queries

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Mon Feb 20 02:33:43 EST 2006

Thanks, Gene.  My girlfriend and I have narrowed down the problem
thanks to your servers.  I am able to hear her but she is unable to
hear me.  She connected to your echo server and could not hear
herself; however, I could when I tried.  So there is an audio problem
or somethigng on her end preventing her from hearing the incoming
data.  She says that the firewall is off.  Could it be a router?  She
is on broadband.