software recommendation

Charles Hallenbeck chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Feb 13 04:45:51 EST 2006

It does have javascript support, which is selectable from the command
line. The support is not complete, but it selectively implements a few
critical functions. The manual is well written and discusses these
issues pretty thoroughly.

Your other question is definitely a "no". There are no advantages here
for persons wishing to create html documents, except that once you have
produced a raw html document, you can convert it to a browsable form and
get very helpful diagnostics on the fly. The browsable form is read-only
if the original is html, so to fix it, you have to "unbrowse" it and
repair the html. But it's up to the user to know how to write html.

It's not a perfect solution for everything, but it is a real step
forward for many tasks.

Chuck