debian installation

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Sun Feb 12 23:23:31 EST 2006

The key is to read where the cursor is placed, by pressing numpad five.  If
you've been exploring the screen, then you need to press numpad enter to
rout the speakup cursor to where the shell cursor is.  The reason why it
says things like "yes no", or "no back", is that the buttons are reprinted
with or without highlighting.