Speak Freely (reposted with corrections)

ace ace at freedomchat.org
Tue Feb 7 20:25:51 EST 2006

In this message, Gene, you state that one should not use the Alsa
option in the Makefile.  From the Makefile, I gather that it will
access Alsa through the OSS compatibility modules.  When I boot my
system, I receive two errors pertaining to the loading of OSS
drivers.  I have a 2.6.15.2 kernel and did not compile OSS in with
it.  Is this an issue or should Speak Freely still function?

Robby