Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:35:58 EST 2006

I understand, but rite now, I would just set the main goal to getting the
main thing going, after that, which is a huge jump, then I would go for the
menu.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]