Linux on BrailleNotes

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:25:21 EST 2006

why would someone want linux on an ipod? its made for music, not an os.
Sorry, but I miss the point, if you can make it read the thing to you cool,
I got a 30 gb ipod here that would be awesome if we could do that with, but,
I don't see any other reason for putting linux on it. It would be like
turning the blt 40 into a server.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]