Linux on BrailleNotes

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Wed Feb 1 07:44:54 EST 2006

Why do you say that. grant it that humanware won't be involved doing
something like that but what is stopping us as a blin community of
blind programmers and such to not look in to this such as the linux
community looking in to linux on everything from PDA's to mp3 players
and cell phones etc. why do we always have but be limited and just
choose to stay that way?