Strange messages

randy turner rturner222 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 06:58:52 EST 2006

hi greg
thanks for your understanding,
dan might want to read this file
/usr/src/linux-2.6.18.1/Documentation/memory.txt
it talks about sig11 errors and what you might can do about them
http://www.BitWizard.nl/sig11/
is another good source of info.
i wrote a script that most of the time will finish compiling a kernel
if the system gives you a sig11 error.
most of the time it works good and will get you by until
you can upgrade your older computer.
hope all of you on here have a great new year.
randy turner