IRS "accessibility"

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Dec 29 15:28:58 EST 2006

Hi,
By the way much thanks for your terrific answer to my question.  I am not
a braille user, but your map gave me a good sense of how you manage
things.
As for your question below, as far as I know while Linux users should be
able to access those files, they cannot.  The winzip archive is or was
rigged to look for something specifically in windows.  I complained to
someone in the access office of the IRS, clearly they did not fix the
problem.Funny too since he told me that they too used Linux.
If others confirm this I can put you in touch with the contact I had in
this office.  Perhaps more than one voice will show them that the problem
needs repair.
Karen