Question.

Nicolai Svendsen nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk
Wed Dec 27 17:21:13 EST 2006

Heyas all!:)

I'm in a kind of dilemma here, and I might be able to get some advice.

I'd like to install Linux of course, with Speakup!;)

So... Is it possible to get Linux to run a sound card during installation, so I can use the software synth Speakup provides instead of the hardware?

The situation is. Parents are tired of helping out, and often when I rely on sighted help some don't read up everything. And of course, I'd like to do things on my own as much as I can. And if I need a hardware synthesizer to get the audio installation working, it's gonna take at least a month to get it!

Due to the county being a bit weird right now and if I can get them to support it, there's no need to pay. But, I'm not sure if I have the patiency to wait!

So, is there a way to do this?

Haha, think I got my situation explained....:P

Regards, and thanks beforehand,

Nic.

Visit my Blog at:

http://benevolence.blogdrive.com

MSN and E-mail:

Nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk

Skype: Kvalme

I am currently hiring builders/coders for a mud, mail/IM me if interested.
I'm working on ideas for a new codebase, it's a rough draft as of now... But coming together!