Strange messages

Garrett Klein garrettklein at comcast.net
Sat Dec 23 15:47:44 EST 2006

Most certainly. Linux usually behaves quite nicely unless your hardware
is on its way out. In fact, I'm running one of the new Asus socket am2
boards, which everyone reviewing says has major issues. Random segfaults
when compiling things like gcc, ETC. BTW for new x86-64 systems I'd
recommend a gigabyte motherboard with the NForce4 570 or 590 chipsets.

Garrett