more FC6 installation blues

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sat Dec 23 12:47:30 EST 2006

> We don't provide one. We only provide downloadable images.

Any thoughts on why I (and apparently others) have been unable to install
using the CD images?  As noted before, I've tried both CD's and using the
images on a hard drive partition set aside for that.  I didn't have this
kind of trouble with the FC3 Cd's I used in two classes last spring.  (The
problems I did have then don't matter here and were easy to explain.) I'm
just trying to get this right.

Al